/ School Profile
Ungraded
New York, NY

The Lorge School 5

Posted December 16, 2012
I am very pleased as a parent with the Lorge School my son Reese attends and has two awesome teachers.I have seen a dramatic change in his behavior since receiving a quality education and services. Dr. Haywood and David Osmon coming in to your school building you both are a true ray of sunshine to all students and families. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being positive and professional people at your school. All staff members at the Lorge school Kudos for a well job done !! Keep up the great work. My family has found a second home for Reese where he is loved, and surrounded around true professionals. I am so glad i .taken Reese out of public school and choosen your schoo lI have observed the big difference between public schools and private. private school has more patience for students with disabilities. Thank you so much _ I am so overwhelmed with the love, caring, and delicate care to all students at the Lorge School. I am looking forward to working with you all through out the years to come. Have a great day!!

The Lorge School 1