/ School Profile
Public charter
New York, NY

Posted December 01, 2014
I have been an Amber Parent since the school opened back in 2000. I have had 2 of my daughters graduate. One is now a sophomore in college and the other a freshman in high school. I have one more daughter who is now in 5th grade. I have been more than pleased with the education my children have received at Amber. The teachers and all the staff are caring and involved in educating the students. The whole school has a family atmosphere and it is also very safe. I would recommend anyone enroll their child at Amber. They will not be disappointed!!!

Amber Charter School 3

Posted November 29, 2014
The school is ok. I do not like the fact that the kindergarten classes are over crowded, so I don't feel like the kids are getting enough individual attention. I was told that the class will get smaller but it hasn't. Needs more sports for all grades . After school isn't free and they need tutoring either after school or before classes for all grades.

Posted November 26, 2014
This school is very good charter in it community.The teacher are very focus on making sure child is very successful in all areas.I have more then one and each child is doing well.

Posted November 25, 2014
I love amber they do a good job with my son in every thing. I love the teachers and the staff.

Posted November 25, 2014
This school is such an assett to the community, I am extremely proud to have my children at this school.

Posted November 25, 2014
I love Amber Charter I couldn't be more happy to have my child in a school that is really supportive and dedicated in helping my child get the best education. I only wish amber went up from k - highschoool. Amber is a second home to my child.

Posted November 25, 2014
i love this school they work with your children and they help yo also as a parent to learn how to work with your children i gave it an A IN CHARTER SCHOOL

Posted November 25, 2014
i think Amber is a wonderful school im happy my child is a part of the Amber family

Posted November 25, 2014
Amber charter school is an excelllent school. they help my son in the area that he is stuggling in and their staff are wonderful and helpful. it is a school that strive to help ever student suceed and that is an asset to our community.

Posted November 25, 2014
i like the school because they treat us like family, and the academic is very good.

Amber Charter School
220 East 106th Street, New York, NY  10029
Last modified Amber Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amber Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 134 reviews. Top