Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (9 responses)

The school is dark ! Not professional at all . If your child is going to be needing any type services do not send here!!!!! The special education specialist all she knows how to say is "it's a legal document" . The staff are not professional nor do they speak clear English . Unfortunately for the neighborhood it makes east Harlem look bad

Amber charter is a great school. I'm pleased to have my daughter as a student at this institution.

I love the communicate between the entire staff and my self i feel my children have grown so much academically. I feel confident that they are receiving an excellent education at amber.

My experience with this school has been average because ever since my child has started in kindergarten she has learned and grown so much. The only issue that I have with this school is the transportation. They are never on time for pick up drop off is not so bad. That is the only thing that i feel needs improvement but overall Amber Charter School is Great!

is good sckool and ilove dem respet for isexselent sckool this is a safe place for my dauther

My son loves Amber Charter School he learns a lot. and the teachers are nice

Develops character: Strongly agree

Always encouraging and helpful I love the way the parents are treated and the professionalism also.

This school is amazing and my child's experience and treatment is beyond anything she's seen thus far.

La escuela Amber siempre me han apoyado en la educacion de mi hijo Daniel,mis dudas e inquietudes han sido respondido muy bien amable.

Its a great school with wonderful staff. Our child is very happy here. Its a good choice!

Last modified Amber Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.