Posted November 26, 2014
This school is very good charter in it community.The teacher are very focus on making sure child is very successful in all areas.I have more then one and each child is doing well.

Posted November 25, 2014
I love amber they do a good job with my son in every thing. I love the teachers and the staff.

Posted November 25, 2014
This school is such an assett to the community, I am extremely proud to have my children at this school.

Posted November 25, 2014
I love Amber Charter I couldn't be more happy to have my child in a school that is really supportive and dedicated in helping my child get the best education. I only wish amber went up from k - highschoool. Amber is a second home to my child.

Posted November 25, 2014
i love this school they work with your children and they help yo also as a parent to learn how to work with your children i gave it an A IN CHARTER SCHOOL

Posted November 25, 2014
i think Amber is a wonderful school im happy my child is a part of the Amber family

Posted November 25, 2014
Amber charter school is an excelllent school. they help my son in the area that he is stuggling in and their staff are wonderful and helpful. it is a school that strive to help ever student suceed and that is an asset to our community.

Posted November 25, 2014
i like the school because they treat us like family, and the academic is very good.

Posted November 25, 2014
my daugther is a Amber student since kinder garden and I dont think is any other better place for her.

Amber Charter School 4

Posted November 25, 2014
The faculty has always been a pleasure, the teachers are always great with communicating student progress and keeping us informed with any changes within the school. I would recommend the school provide extracuricular activities. There are also not enough sports.

Amber Charter School
220 E 106th St, New York, NY  10029
Last modified Amber Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amber Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 132 reviews. Top