Posted April 12, 2014
Words cannot express how much I love this school for my son! He has made so much progress and the Teachers are always I mean always willing to go above and beyond! The principal is awesome too. The kids are all good and I haven't heard or scene any questionable behavior. The office staff is great too. Parent Teacher meetings are always a pleasure. My son has always struggled with attention and work completion but they know how to help him. Iam grateful. He came from Global Leaders jhs and boy were they a nightmere, this school is a dream.

Posted January 10, 2014
im currently a senior graduating june 26, 2014 and i have to say that this school really has been apart of my life. such an amazing school with amazing teachers who are down to earth

Posted January 19, 2013
i love my school soooo much its amazing even if your a person who isnt into design our principle is amazing the teachers are incredible and their are a lot of helpfull programs to help you sucess in school

New Design High School 4

Posted September 03, 2011
im a 9th grader going on 10th this year 2011-2012 . i love the school they have great teachers and the teachers really know how to help you and make sure you accomplish.

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008
This school is amazing. Such a refreshing school curriculum

New Design High School 0

Posted December 24, 2007
This school is not set up to handle teens who vary out of the norm - e.g. I have a child who has a tumultous history, is in foster care and needed some real attention and they were unable to address effectively, even though I sat with them and talked to them about how to handle. This is not a good school for kids who have out of the ordinary needs.

Posted December 22, 2007
Listen, I was a bit skeptical about going to a school in Seward as for its reputation but once I settle into New Design in their own floor--which I am grateful for---I felt I welcomed with open arms. The teachers are the coolest, they want you to succeed, and the connection between student and teacher is like no other its really like they are your good friend. I say its because we call them by their first name. But I find that so great. Designing is a great thing to do there. We try to make sturdy chairs out of cardboard, we build our own car from chopsticks, we make solid shaped cars and see whose goes the furtherest, we have contests every other month or so and you get win some things. No matter whom you are, dressed or different background you will be accepted.

Posted August 07, 2007
New Design has been by far the best school i've ever been too its a shame i will not be returning next year. In my opinion NDHS has been a home away from home. where students and teachers were equal. it has been a pleaser spending the last four years of my life at such an enviroment -Juan III

New Design High School
350 Grand St, New York, NY  10002
Last modified New Design High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Design High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top