/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted August 18, 2013
Manhattan Bridges High School is a bilingual High School where students come to learn and improve their English, the students take classes in English and Spanish it depends on the English level of the students. MBHS have the best teacher and staff and I Personally believe that Manhattan Bridges has help a lot of students and keep helping more students.

Posted January 30, 2011
Manhattan Bridges is fantastic! I really love it. i graduated in 2010 and i will never forget how well the teacher dedicate their own time to help students. it offers really good academic programs for new students in the NYC area. Thank you so much for open the doors for me.

Posted June 19, 2010
I was a teacher for two years in this school and helped develop the Advanced Placement program. This is an outstanding holding environment for students and truly a wonderful place to learn. Even today, as I keep touch with my former students, they are prospering in college and have matured into outstanding young citizens. Without a doubt this is due to the nurturing that Manhattan Bridges provided.

Posted November 04, 2009
Manhattan Bridges High School has an experienced staff that truly cares for the students.

Posted November 04, 2009
We love Mahattan Bridges High School, because our school is very unique. We are a small community, yet we are a huge family that cares for our students. Everyone is essential part in supporting our student education. We have teachers like Mr. Castillo and Mr. Calovini that give more than 100% and then some. They make sure that the students achieve their goals and graduate on time. Everyone in our school in one form or another puts a grain of sand in supporting our school.

Posted November 04, 2009
We have awesome students, awesome faculty and an incredible support staff. Most students have been in the country less than three years and they're working hard to learn English and prepare for college. Teachers work like crazy to make sure students are improving both their content knowledge and their language skills (in both English and Spanish) and the administration and support staff provide the glue that holds the whole process together. Everyone here works hard so that our students succeed!

Posted June 24, 2008
I was part of the first graduating class of MBHS, I came to this country without knowing any English.... and now it's not perfect but I'm really proud of what I had accomplish..... I Love MBHS.... Ms. Medina the Principal of the school is the best...........

Posted March 30, 2008

Posted March 13, 2008
Best School I've ever seen and the guidance counselor is the best Mirian Lucas she help alot and guides to the right path always thinks about whats right for the children all the students love her she is a big part of Manhattan Bridges high school

Posted November 13, 2007

Manhattan Bridges High School
525 West 50th Street, New York, NY  10019
Last modified Manhattan Bridges High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manhattan Bridges High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top