School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As the principal for Bronx Theatre High School I know how hard our students work to rehearse and to create memorable theatre. I encourage every student to do their very best, to work hard, to be resilient, and to become independent, college ready and life-long learners. I am always rewarded by our teachers efforts and professionalism in order to create a learning environment that is both creative and rigorous. I encourage parents to work with our school to make it even better. - William J. Doyle 718.329.2902
December 07, 2015

Bad
Good

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted December 07, 2015

Even though yo would think it's bad because it's on the j.f Kennedy campus, but your wrong this school is amazing. everyone there is like a family. we all are friends and we have things in common. so if your a parent or even a student going to 9 Th grade this is the school you want.

Last modified Bronx Theatre High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.