/ School Profile

Posted December 29, 2013
Please send your child to ScholarSkills Christian Academy if you want the best education for him/her. I highly recommend Scholar Skills. My son graduates from Scholar skills two years ago, He still talks about this school regarding the quality of education that he receives. The best school in Brooklyn.

Posted August 31, 2013
My Son was doing poorly in public school with weekly calls Home. This school tuned my son into a student that brough Home 100's on his tests. When my 7 year old came Home sn recited his 9 times tables that showed me this school was A GOD Send.

Posted August 29, 2013
If you are looking for a private education for your child, there is none better than Scholar Skills. Your child will be taught in a combination of group sessions along with 1-on-1 learning with the teachers to allow your child to advance at his/her own pace. The small class sizes allow for a lot of individual attention for each child.(My child was in a class of 4 or 5.) Children are challenged, and the work is kept interesting. I took my son out of public school last year, where he was in a class of 28 1st graders with 1 teacher. He wasn't learning much because most of the teacher's time was spent disciplining. He was in jeopardy of not being promoted because he wasn t learning. My son completed 2nd grade at Scholar Skills with a 3.8 GPA ! He beamed with pride each time he brought home another test with an outstanding score. Teachers keep parents informed of their child's progress through Jupiter Grades (a website), and the teachers as well as the Principal are easily reachable via email or text. Both the quality of education and the experience you and your child will have as members of the Scholar Skills family will be invaluable.

Posted August 29, 2013
Scholar Skills is an excellent school! Children learn in small class settings coupled with the individualized attention each child needs to help them advance at their own pace. Respect and discipline are enforced. So, not only do children feel safe and secure, but because behavior is not an issue, there is more time dedicated to actual learning. Teachers keep parents updated via emails, Jupiter Grades and texts. Both the teachers and Pastor Vieira are attentive to parent concerns. My child loves going to Scholar Skills, and loves his teachers. He has done quite well there.

Posted August 08, 2012
I just want you to know my son has grown in Scholarskills. When I came to you last year during the end of the school term I was a desperate parent looking for a school for my son to attend, I thank GOD for your passion to have this school and love for students to learn. My son's grades have increased and he is more focused with his school work like never before. He has begun to walk in the purpose for which he has been called to walk in. Because of your teaching, you have given him much wisdom and hope. You have opened up his eyes and showed him other ways of learning such as understanding the basics of reading and math, global, Latin, science, social studies & most of all bible study. In all these things, he has come home and shared with me everyday in spite of the challenges he had. He always said to me, Mom I learned something today from Pastor, with a smile on his face. I say this with a grateful heart. Thank you Pastor for bringing the best out of him l in this season. MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS SCHOLARSKILLS

Posted May 26, 2011
A few years ago I was in search of a quality school for my daughter. A friend strongly recommended Scholar Skill Christian Academy. I visited the school and made my observations. After having a conversation with the Principal Mr. Vieira I decided to register my daughter in this school. Two years later I sincerely have no regrets nor complaints. I particularly appreciate the Christian religious base of the school. My daughter continues to thrive and excel. I thank the Principal/Pastor Vieira and his dedicated staff. I strongly recommend this school to anyone who is seeking a school with small classes and individual attention with a religious base and willingness to invest in their child's future.

Posted May 24, 2011
I highly recommend Scholar Skills Christian Academy to any parent who is serious about ensuring that his or her child gets the best possible education. The curriculum is challenging, the standards are high and the staff is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds in reaching his or her potential.

Posted May 23, 2011
Great personalized instruction. My child is pushed, challenged and encouraged to do their best. The small teacher to student ratio makes it impossible for any child to fall through the crack. Excellent environment for learning!

Posted May 01, 2011
I am a very happy parent with Scholar Skills Christian Academy. Discipline, honor and respect are just a few missing from this generation coming up. Scholar Skills Christian Academy provide all the above and more for my child. Because of Scholar Skills Christian Academy my child comes home and teaches me many historical events that were not taught to me in public school. Their faculty staff is personal and approachable. A few of the many tools that the school provides are IXL and SnapGrades. I love SnapGrades website for various reasons. Its enables you to track your child progress, daily behavior log, missing assignments and homework. I find this tool is very handy. IXL is another webtool that will help your child master his/her academy skills in any subject at home. Scholar Skills Christian Academy is Great School for your children. They are really serious about your child s education. This is not a gimmick. I highly recommend Scholar Skills Christian Academy if you are really serious about your child education and future.

Posted June 04, 2008

Scholar Skills Christian Academy
4705 Avenue N, New York, NY  11234
Last modified Scholar Skills Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 3-11
Scholar Skills Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top