Bad
Good

Posted April 26, 2015
My son goes to this school and the teachers are always on top of the kids making sure they do the work correctly. It is an amazing school and prepares the kids for college at the beginning of 9th grade.

Posted October 22, 2013
My son graduated from Pace in 2012 and is now in his 2nd year of college and doing very well. He has kept the communication going with his old teachers at Pace and visits the school everytine he comes home from college.

Posted January 18, 2013
Im interesting in learning more about the school progress report. so that way i can decided which school is best for my daughter.

Pace High School

Posted March 26, 2010
I am a parent of a senior at this school. Ms son loves this school! The staff and safety agents in the building are so respectful and genuinely caring. This was our first choice school and we are so pleased to have had such an awesome opportunity to see our child grow into an young adult. We will surely miss PACE and all that it offers !

Posted March 05, 2010
I've met some of the most dedicated, nicest, caring teachers here. I realized how much I miss PACE now that I've graduated. I'm currently attending an prestigious liberal arts college.

Posted October 05, 2009
It's the place where teacher and student create a bond that is beyond verbal description. We learn and grow from the years that we've spent together and those are the years that made my high school experience much more than just passing the regents and getting into suitable college. Teachers are devoted to help their student to become not only a better learner, but one who will never fail to thrive for their goals. The four years that I've spent in those halls and classrooms cannot simply be denoted as struggles but a rite of passage for many teenagers. Everyday, I felt loved and cared for. I know this school will never let me down, education wise and specially as a growing young adult. There are just endless words that I can use to describe my thankfulness for Pace but bottom line is, it's my favorite school.

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers genuinely care about me, I really love going to class every day because my teachers gave me a new inspiration to learn. Plus, my fellow students were so intelligent, and so spirited that out of class had the same impact on me. Overall, my time at Pace High School has been filled with great friends, higher learning, and most importantly, character building.

Posted October 03, 2009
It provides that one on one attention that most New York City schools do not give and WOW! What an amazing staff and principal! There was education beyond the classroom and so many life lessons are taught by the good people of the school!

Posted September 15, 2009
The teachers at Pace are some of the most committed teachers I have known. They work to engage their students in all aspects of their educations.

Pace High School 4

Posted November 03, 2007
im a freashmen at pace, and i think this school is fair enough. Almost all of the students know each other and help each other. Also there is not really a Clique situation. You can be and hang out with anybody you want to. Also as a freashmen i feel welcomed and happy that i got into a school that is the second best in Nyc, the first being Stuyvesant.

Pace High School
100 Hester Street, New York, NY  10002
Last modified Pace High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.