/ School Profile
New York, NY

River East Elementary School 2

Posted October 26, 2014
My daughter goes there now i must say that R.E needs to improve. We need more experienced teachers. yes they are caring and they know every student by my first name but that is not enough. The principal needs to apply his self more for funding so our children can get the best education possible. I always say communication is the key and R.E is lacking in that department.

Posted October 15, 2014
My child attend the preschool program at River East Elemntary. I must say the teachers are so caring and communicate every concern and events going on in the school. My son loves his teachers, M. Denise and Ms. Elizabeth

Posted October 09, 2014
River East is fantastic because my children learn a lot . =) I like that day dedicated there students all the time!

Posted September 05, 2008

River East Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2008
My sons graduated from this school. This school offers a lot of programs that other schools in the neighborhood does not like swimming, violin and the annual camping trip for the upper classmen. My son had a great teacher last year. Ms. Jackson was very supportive and loving with all the children.

River East Elementary School 0

Posted July 29, 2008
The teachers are GREAT! My son started going to this scholl since Kindergarten he is now in the second grade. He has learned so much I cant even begin to explain. If you are a parent looking for a good school. This is it right here! River East is one of the best. I Guarantee it.

Posted June 22, 2008

River East Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
This school offers swimming and violin and is safe.

River East Elementary School
508 East 120th Street, New York, NY  10035
Last modified River East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River East Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top