Bad
Good

I love this school! Small school so everyone knows each other. My son is in 2nd grade here and he been here since kindergarten and its the best decision I've made

This is an EXCELLENT school. Safe environment, excellent teachers, hard workers, polite, educated, cares about their children. They have being helping my son to grow in all aspects. They are a blessing in East Harlem.

My daughter goes there now i must say that R.E needs to improve. We need more experienced teachers. yes they are caring and they know every student by my first name but that is not enough. The principal needs to apply his self more for funding so our children can get the best education possible. I always say communication is the key and R.E is lacking in that department.

My child attend the preschool program at River East Elemntary. I must say the teachers are so caring and communicate every concern and events going on in the school. My son loves his teachers, M. Denise and Ms. Elizabeth

River East is fantastic because my children learn a lot . =) I like that day dedicated there students all the time!

My sons graduated from this school. This school offers a lot of programs that other schools in the neighborhood does not like swimming, violin and the annual camping trip for the upper classmen. My son had a great teacher last year. Ms. Jackson was very supportive and loving with all the children.

The teachers are GREAT! My son started going to this scholl since Kindergarten he is now in the second grade. He has learned so much I cant even begin to explain. If you are a parent looking for a good school. This is it right here! River East is one of the best. I Guarantee it.

This school offers swimming and violin and is safe.

Last modified River East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.