/ School Profile
K-3, 5-12
Public charter
New York, NY

Posted January 17, 2014
It is challenging, but keep on the hard work and it won't be too long till you see yourself finishing that grade. The end of the year trip is so worth it though :) . I am in 6th grade currently and am pretty used to waking up at 6 every morning to work hard and go to college. I am in class 2024, from Natalie Martinez

Posted October 24, 2013
NYC KIPP COLLEGE PREP IS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL. MY DON IS A 9 TH GREATER and loves going to school in the mornings.I am amazed on how well he's doing and has become a motivated child. Love my Charter school for my son.

Kipp Infinity Charter School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
I like this school. I will make application for my son. but I do not know how to make application, keep checking

Posted January 23, 2013
I find this school to be amazing. After serching on Great Schools for a school for my daughter. I am so happy. I needed to change my daughter's previous school. Her previous school had to many transistions with staff and no consistency. went to many open house and spoke to parents. I am very blessed to have my daughter at Kipp. My daughter is a 5th grader that can't wait to get to school the next day. She looks forward to the teacher and staff. They have a very creative way of engaging the children. The school is always clean, quiet, and excellent learning evironment. This was a huge change from her previous school. She came to this school 3 grades behind in reading. She is almost grade level. The extra help that was given to my daughter was amazing. This was done in only 5 months. I believe the rating is low. Every student is given the teacher's cell's phone numbers. There is no reason why homework can not be completed. The principal and staff are always available. I'm extrememly happy with the accomplishments my daughter has made. I'm glad I choose Kipp Infinity

Kipp Infinity Charter School 3

Posted April 25, 2011
there are good teachers and the school can be quite complicated but there are teachers that willbeome your role model and guide you through middle school and the the grade year spent with Kipp infinity when i was in the Kipp High School seemed very nice. There Are Many Rules And expectations that are set to aim above average. Kipp Is Outstandingly challenging. The Bonds made between students are great to see as well. Life long companions are made in the Kipp System.

Kipp Infinity Charter School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
Kipp has the most awesome teachers. They are so helpful and caring. They have the coolest principle. He is very much loved and respected. This school also has a wide range of extracurricular stuff that the kids can do. There days are long but they do everything in their power to keep challenged all day and my kids love their school. They brag about it to all of their friends. And me as a parent, I love them. I've never seen so many young kids with so much talent and love for a school.The teachers communicate everything with me and they are always available, even on weekends. I am proud of my kids and the excellent work they've done and also proud of being a Kippster( being part of KIPP). May God bless them all.

Posted August 25, 2009
My son just graduated from KIPP: Infinity Charter School. He has been in the school since it first opened. The school only gets better and better as it grows. KIPP is exceptional and I could not think of any better place for my son. I cried so much at graduation. My son and I are going to miss everyone at KIPP very much. Everyone there was always so dedicated to each and every one of these kids. I strongly recommend this school. Kippsters are so lucky and so are we (the parents)!

Kipp Infinity Charter School 4

Posted July 18, 2009

Posted June 19, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008
My name is Taisha Valentin.I'm an eighth grade student at KIPP: Infinity Charter School. I am part of the founding class and I think this program is an astounding school. It helps its students through both academically and emotionally as well. To attend this school would mean thata your setting a goal for your life no matter how big it may be. You'll be climbing the mountain to college.

Kipp Infinity Charter School
625 West 133rd Street, New York, NY  10027
Last modified Kipp Infinity Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-3, 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Infinity Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top