Bad
Good

This would of not been my 1st choice for a middle school for my my child. They only reason she even enrolled in this school was because we were one of the hundreds displaced from Hurricane Sandy and her middle school was flooded. This school was recommended by a former coworker of mine that raved and raved about the school. Sadly I should of done more research myself. Everyone from the teachers to the principal shouldn't even be in there positions. They are so poor of informing parents the going on of any type of events or status on reports etc...my child graduated and we didn't know of any senior events from senior trip/prom/graduation until about 2 weeks before. Poor poor poor...I had family that wanted to fly in for the graduation and was unable to due to it being SOOOO LAST MINUTE. Math teacher her is the ABSOLUTE WORST. Not sure why he is even teaching...nope. I should of done my research before sending my child to this terrible school.

The principal and Assistant principal are both great,but the ELA teacher is horrible in working with kids.School is nice and small I like that.

this school is the best. I have been in this school for 2 years already, I am now going to 8th grade. there has been problems here and there but the school is great and has great staff and teachers

the school's cafeteria is dirty.the curriculum is slower than most middle schools.

Last modified Collaborative Academy Of Science Technology And Lang is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.