/ School Profile
New York, NY

Independence High School 5

Posted January 26, 2011
I went to this school before it changes its name to Independence High school. This school was West Manhattan Outreach Center when I went there and this is a great school. I was a transfer student with academic and social difficulties. This school made a a better person. I found out the teachers I had when I was there are still there and thats why this is a good school

Independence High School 5

Posted October 03, 2009

Independence High School
850 10th Avenue, New York, NY  10019
Last modified Independence High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Independence High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top