Newfane, NY

Newfane Senior High School

Posted March 17, 2009
I am VERY happy with all the Newfane Schools. The teachers genuinely care and help the children strive for their best. My daughter is in 3rd grade and my son is in Pre-K. I have always had positive involvement with the schools and am continually impressed. I recommend Newfane Schools to everyone I know!

Newfane Senior High School 1

Posted December 10, 2007
They offer no support for troubled students.

Newfane Senior High School 5

Posted January 12, 2006
My daugther transferred to Newfane from private school and the transition was very smooth. All staff members were extremely concerned and helpful in her placement. I would highly recomend this school system. We also had to travel out of country for a family matter and the school was helpful in preparing work for my daughter as well as helping her catch up upon our return. I cannot say enough about the one on one attention and overall care that is given to each student.

Newfane Senior High School 4

Posted April 22, 2005
Great school with lots of parent-teacher involvement. They have amazing after-school clubs and really care about the children that go there.

Newfane Senior High School 2

Posted April 28, 2004
Severe school budget problems - dropped extra help for students as well as the sports program. Administration remains well paid. Intrusive student searches, poor administration-parent relations. Principal would rather expel than work with students and/or parents. Very high rate of suspension and expulsions. Very limited help for ADD or ADHD, or Special Ed. students. (Great help in the Intermediate and Middle schools however. Once they reach High School, there is no further help available.)

Newfane Senior High School
1 Panther Drive, Newfane, NY  14108
Last modified Newfane Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newfane Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top