Posted January 02, 2010
My daughter currently is in 3rd grade and she loves it. The staff is great, teachers are excellent and the principal is a great leader.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted May 16, 2008

Posted February 21, 2008

Posted November 30, 2007
This school is excellent. I have 3 children that have attended, 2 still there. 1 is in high school now and is in the Honor Society. This school should be commended for its dedication to the children of all backgrounds. All of my children have high reading levels for there grade. I credit the school for there hard work when working with the children.

Posted March 02, 2007
This is my childs first year at this school. Even though she is in Pre-K, she is very well advanced than the other schools in Niagara falls. She has a wonderful teacher that shows a great deal of companion for each and everyone of her students. I would recommend this school to many. What a lot of parents done realize, it is just not up to the teachers to teach your child, as a parent we are all teachers. Liz

Henry J Kalfas Magnet School 4

Posted May 08, 2006

Posted January 04, 2006
Kalfas Magnet School is the Best Elementary School in all of Niagara Falls! I currently have three lucky children attending there. This is a school which is racially diverse and believes that we can celebrate our differences. The Principal, Ms Coty, genuinely cares for ALL of the children that attend her school and has an intelligent support staff. The teachers, parents and staff dig into their own pockets to insure a well rounded education. The funding from the NF school district is too low to support such a wonderful school. I am well aware I have a choice of schools...I choose Kalfas!

Posted August 11, 2005
I have three children who are attending this school and I am impressed every year with the amount of intense but fun learning my children receive.

Henry J Kalfas Magnet School 3

Posted March 05, 2004

Henry J Kalfas Magnet School
1880 Beech Ave, Niagara Falls, NY  14305
Last modified Henry J Kalfas Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry J Kalfas Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top