Niagara Falls, NY

Posted August 08, 2014
This school is great. My children love it there. Teachers are wonderful and so friendly.

Hyde Park School 3

Posted December 20, 2010
I love to volunteer but my child's classroom teacher made me so incredibly flustered that I didn't enjoy the experience one bit. I don't understand how my child learns anything here. They have so much criteria that needs to be met in such a short time frame that it leaves little or no room for some of the children that need extra attention. Then the children get pushed into special ed because the teachers have virtually no time to spend one on one with the kids. It's not fair at all. And the new principle???Forget it......it's easier to get information from a rock than her. Who does the hiring around here? I am very saddened that a once great school has turned in to this.

Hyde Park School 1

Posted January 03, 2010
I have volunteered at this school and was uncomfortable the entire time. The area of the city doesn't seem that bad and then you enter the school and see the situations these poor children live in without even going to their home. However, the teachers and staff are so friendly and want to help the children. My only issue with this school is not the school itself but the unfortunate circumstances some of the children have to go throw. It was obvious of the lack of positive parental influence in some of these childrens lives and then hearing them talk to other kids in such a manner that I would pass out if I ever heard my child speak (swearing, fighting, sexual activity..in an elementarty school). For these reasons alone I would never send my child to this school!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Hyde Park School because I have been doing the before and after school program for 10 years and always had a great relationship with all the Teachers and the chldren.The staff that I have delt with has always strived to improve the quality of education.The majority of the students have always enjoyed the class time.The kitchen and custodial staff are always trying to improve the environment for the teachers and students.The administrators are always seeking new methods and ways to make the school more enjoyable.I look forward to my duties in the school in the mornings and afternoons!Thank-you Gail Spalla(Miss Gail)

Hyde Park School 3

Posted August 10, 2008
My daughter has been going to this school since kindergarten. Her teachers have been wonderful, most of the staff are great and friendly.

Posted September 13, 2004
This is one of the best public Elementary schools in the city of Niagara Falls,New York.My daughter is a First Grade student here and the Teachers,and Principal make this the best it can be.

Hyde Park School
1620 Hyde Park Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY  14305
Last modified Hyde Park School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hyde Park School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top