Niagara Falls, NY
Students enrolled: 1,909

Posted June 05, 2013
I hate this school with a burning passion. As you can see by the other reviews, people who went here in the past also have not recieved a proper education. I hate the whole student body because most of them are very disrespectful and immature and utterly stupid. I cannot wait to graduate next year as one of the few that have recieved a diploma AND a proper education.

Posted May 07, 2012
best school of my life i am have went to this school and now my children are

Posted November 18, 2009
I have to be the one person that is going to disagree about this school, my child is not too happy with some of the people at this school and it is a teacher and princable. I dissagree with their way of handeling situations and they are not very fair about anything. My child was picked not to be not liked and as a parent it's a slap in the face. They pick on kids who have a problem remembering things and they are prossecuted for it because their not as smart as they are. I didn't want my child going to this school because i knew my child would have problems but I never thought it would be because of a teacher and princable but still i was right all thumbs down this school is horrable.

Niagara Falls High School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Niagara Falls High School encompasses the world of possibility!

Niagara Falls High School 0

Posted February 21, 2009
I am a Current Student here at NFHS.I had the chance to go a private school in the area and I am happy I didn't . I love every thing about this school and would not have it any other.Unlike other schools in the area this a VERY diverse school and every one fits in .I highly recommend this school. Doesn't matter if your white, black,or Asian every one is treated equal .They have colleges course classes student can take.or if u have a special needs they provide u with all the help you need.

Posted November 13, 2008
I am a student here and I really love the diversity and all the opportunities the school provides!

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted July 31, 2007

Posted April 05, 2006

Niagara Falls High School
4455 Porter Road, Niagara Falls, NY  14305
Last modified Niagara Falls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Niagara Falls High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top