Niagara Falls, NY
Students enrolled: 1,906

Niagara Falls High School 1

Posted June 05, 2013
I hate this school with a burning passion. As you can see by the other reviews, people who went here in the past also have not recieved a proper education. I hate the whole student body because most of them are very disrespectful and immature and utterly stupid. I cannot wait to graduate next year as one of the few that have recieved a diploma AND a proper education.

Posted May 07, 2012
best school of my life i am have went to this school and now my children are

Niagara Falls High School 1

Posted November 18, 2009
I have to be the one person that is going to disagree about this school, my child is not too happy with some of the people at this school and it is a teacher and princable. I dissagree with their way of handeling situations and they are not very fair about anything. My child was picked not to be not liked and as a parent it's a slap in the face. They pick on kids who have a problem remembering things and they are prossecuted for it because their not as smart as they are. I didn't want my child going to this school because i knew my child would have problems but I never thought it would be because of a teacher and princable but still i was right all thumbs down this school is horrable.

Posted September 15, 2009
Niagara Falls High School encompasses the world of possibility!

Posted February 21, 2009
I am a Current Student here at NFHS.I had the chance to go a private school in the area and I am happy I didn't . I love every thing about this school and would not have it any other.Unlike other schools in the area this a VERY diverse school and every one fits in .I highly recommend this school. Doesn't matter if your white, black,or Asian every one is treated equal .They have colleges course classes student can take.or if u have a special needs they provide u with all the help you need.

Posted November 13, 2008
I am a student here and I really love the diversity and all the opportunities the school provides!

Posted November 18, 2004
I am a Parent but my kids dont go there. I was one of the hundreds of students that attended the new Niagara Falls High school when it first opened and I can tell you first hand that it is a great school. There were less fights, fueds, rivalry or what ever else happened between the two schools while they were seperate. I personally think that it was a great choice that was made to make the new school. If I could go back and go to high school all over again I would jump on it in a heart beat just so that I could be in the best school ever. I know almost all of the staff there and I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone. I miss every single thing about that school and I hope it doesn't change.

Niagara Falls High School 3

Posted September 07, 2004
My daughter is in her senior year this year and I have to be honest for the last 3 years she has attended this school every year I have had some kind of problem with either her schedule, her report card where there have been no grades printed out and when I try all avenues to get help to remedy these problems it seems like it always is the same old routine of pass the buck and nobody seems to feel it is there job to help me. The school is brand new but not being kept as clean as I would have expected with such a state of the art building. I am disappointed in the new school, and as far as the laptop computers go they have been nothing but problems also.

Posted March 10, 2004
Wonderful school! My daughter loves it there, and I am so proud to say my child attends school there! Over all the school is wonderful!

Posted January 22, 2004
My child attends this school much to our family's delight. She is thriving and is very encouraged by her teachers. The extra curricular activities are absolutely amazing, especially theatre and tv studio. The building is beautifully new and has been featured in architectural magazines. Each student (grade 10 and above) are issued laptops for the year. Excellent, Excellent School! Very excellent academics and atmosphere.

4455 Porter Road, Niagara Falls, NY  14305
Last modified Niagara Falls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Niagara Falls High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top