Bad
Good

Extremely unfair and bizarre policies. Administration only care about backing each other up. It's a place where a dean of students can wear tank tops and skinny jeans that do not fit at all. Low self esteem is bred here.

If bullying was taken seriously and not covered up the kids could concentrate on learning. Why not punish the bully, school is supposed to be a safe place to learn.

I'm a former student of Robert Moses Middle School and I think it's excellent. I was reading some of the reviews left by some people and I think that the negative comments written are completely incorrect. You will never find a school district better than the North Babylon Union Free School District.

It think this scholl is always up to date and is great for us children to have a great education.

this school makes me feel welcomed although some teachers do not commit to teaching their students (ms.bongiorno). besides that, everything is great. i always visit my 6th grade teachers (mr.pollock and mrs.ferreri) and i always get a happy reaction sometimes the deans can be demanding and shouty i always have a good time in this school

I attended this school and then moved on to the North Babylon High School. Not only did I find comforting, caring teachers, but I was prepared to enter the real world which I think parochial schools lack the ability to do. My education was never jeopardized or disrupted by other students and faculty always had complete control over the classroom. I met some of my best friends during this time and when I have children of my own I hope to send them to North Babylon Schools, or a district that has the similiar qualities. You can't blame the school or the district if you're not following up with your child's studies at home. In response to the review below, Why did it take that parent until the high school level to see that their child was not performing at grade level?....lack of parent involvement???

Unless your child is in the advanced placement program ,which educates around 26 students, they do not get the education your tax money should supply. All students get prepared for is introduction to one of the most disruptive classroom environments on Long Island, North Babylon High School. When my Honor Roll daughters left this Middle School and attended parochial school both were way behind in their studies and needed remedial work. Now they are getting prepared for College.

Hi i am ameera abdul-rahim! i go to this school and it basicly rocks. The teacher's are funny! and its funny how others get into trouble, you learn from that and know better to not do that ever again. The dean's office is the place where most of the fun stuff happens cause you either got a laugh or a story to tell when you get back into class! wow the principle knows how to lecter not sure if i spelled that right its been a long summer. And i am a 8th grader so if i graduate (whitch i better) i will miss this teen age/ pre-teen fun!

I loved this school but then moved! this school made my levels higher and my teachers were great, UN-fortunately i moved to Rio Rancho,NM and its not half as good

My son & I love this school. Much better then his elementary Marion G Vedder. Principle & all staff thats involved with my son are amazing. Too bad he had to go through 6 years before he got here. Great school!!!!

Last modified Robert Moses Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.