North Babylon, NY
Students enrolled: 1,605

North Babylon High School 4

Posted July 22, 2013
I am a recent graduate of North Babylon High School and overall I have a positive image of the school. Not only is there a lot of diversity among the student body, there is also a lot of opportunity for students to excel and grow from the AP and Honors classes to the extracurricular activities, music programs, sports programs, and school spirit activities which really bring everyone together. When I attended, the teachers were phenomenal and were really passionate about their job and very involved in their students success and many still keep in touch with me today. The cons of the school are some of the conflicts among students which the school will discipline and some issues with some of the staff which the school also addressed. I did feel that the guidance counselors did not provide me enough information and instruction on all of the opportunities available to me at the time nor did they take the time to investigate my individual interests to provide proper guidance and thus I relied heavily on my parent and teachers. I hope this helped, send your children but stay involved, your support is just as important and influential as the institution they're attending. Best Wishes.

Posted May 19, 2013
the teachers are the greatest teachers for miles the parent involvement is great but the kids are not the greatest although it has a diverse mix of kids

North Babylon High School 2

Posted January 10, 2013
I am a parent of a student that use to attend this school he graduated in 2010 This school is very diverse and his teachers and the staff were really great to him yet the students are not nice I'm lucky nothing violent ever happened to him during his years I'm afraid of the later students and the bullying will get worst resulting to violence in the future. Send your children to a safer school I fear for this school

Posted March 24, 2012
The teachers try very hard to make this school a phenomenal learning environemnt. Everyone working here is very dedicated and passionate about what they are doing.

Posted December 22, 2008

Posted October 29, 2008
My child attends this school and I find the AP Program to be great. This school is diversed so that most kids would be able to fit right in. My child went to Woods Road, Rober Mosses Middle School and now NB High School and is have the time of her life. She is involved in the community, sports, and National Honors Society. We love it!

Posted August 15, 2008

North Babylon High School 4

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

North Babylon High School
1 Phelps Lane, North Babylon, NY  11703
Last modified North Babylon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Babylon High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top