North Bellmore, NY

South Shore Country Day School 5

Posted March 23, 2010
My son is 3 and he loves this school. So do we. He has learned so much this past year. His teachers are great, we're all happy with them. He loves them. They have even helped us with potty training him. I love that they know who I am and who my son is when I call, or if I have to pick him up (he takes the bus). My daughter is definitely going to this school also, wouldn't consider any other.

South Shore Country Day School 0

Posted April 07, 2009
This is a real school not just coloring books. Great staff

South Shore Country Day School 5

Posted March 08, 2006
My Daughter goes to this school and I really like it lot. Teachers are great give full attention to every child.Curriculum has nice blend of academics, arts, crafts , sports and foreign languages. No wonder it is rated as the best preschool on long Island.

South Shore Country Day School
1149 Newbridge Road, North Bellmore, NY  11710
Last modified South Shore Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
South Shore Country Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top