Ohio Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2011
The new principal here is great, and the teachers are really stepping it up to meet his higher standards. Most parents are involved with the school and the teachers have an altruistic interest in fostering growth in their students.

Ohio Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2011
Best Teacher-Parent-Principal communication in my history of raising children. Awesome Environment for learning. Great for building knowledge and self esteem.

Ohio Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2005
excellent academic programs. Music and art were available. Parents seemed really involved in activities and feild trips. Teachers put in the extra work.

Ohio Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2004
Having had a sister who attended OHIO School for many years due to her disability, I had always heard that it was a good school. When my son's school shut down however, I can honestly say that I wasn't thrilled with the idea of him being bussed to the other end of town, but thankfully many of the teachers we had known from his old school transfered to OHIO with him. OHIO school is a wonderful school. The teachers are friendly and very willing to work with parents. I would like to see more work done with the GT team, and perhaps a bit more individualized help, as my son has had a few problems grasping the things he is learning...and having grown up in a completely different era, we cannot always help him because we don't always understand the new methods ourselves.

Ohio Elementary School
625 Ohio Ave, North Tonawanda, NY  14120
Last modified Ohio Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ohio Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.