North Tonawanda, NY

Posted August 22, 2013
Our school has a close knit, experienced staff. We are a title 1 building helping students in need. Students love music, art, and gym in addition to our common core-based curriculum. As a teacher, I cant help but get attached to my students and care for their struggles in life. I love my job in spite of new requirements and curriculum changes. It is all about the kids.

Spruce School

Posted August 09, 2009
I want to thank the SHSO association this school year for doing a wonderful job. They really showed that they cared about our kids and do above and beyond. As a working mom who does not always get to volunteer as much as I would like to, I really appreciate the amount of time that the SHSO has volunteered.

Posted May 03, 2008
I want to thank Mr. Jetter the new Principal of Spruce for stripping down what the old Principal built up and for focusing on things other than sitting in the office. My children LOVE you and talk about you each day. You walk around, go to classrooms, and are a brilliant role-model. Thank you so much!

Posted August 22, 2003
Spruce school provides children and their families with a small town closeness while keeping up with societies everchanging demands on curriculum and other issues involved with education. One example that comes to mind is our principal, Ms. Teuner, who is actively involved in the many events that take part in our school but will recongnize any of her litte friends and acknowledge them by their first name even while she is doing her grocery shopping at a local store. She, as well as the many teachers and people involved in day to day activities encourage imagination and creativity. Students are all involved in in designing everything from wall decorations to yearbook art. Our volunteers work endless hours to make familes school experience a fun and rewarding journey. Parents that are new to Spruce are encouraged, by parents already involved with our school, to join in planning the many fun activities that take place during the year. All in all I think that Spruce school with a positive edge on education but still possessing the friendliness and true leadership we need for our future generations.

Spruce School
195 Spruce Street, North Tonawanda, NY  14120
Last modified Spruce School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spruce School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top