PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My three children attend this school because it allows them to thrive. When I was threatened with a job loss, our family decided that we would move to a smaller home and drive older cars before we quit paying for STCS. The teachers are very available to talk with parents or provide extra help to students. My children enjoy after school clubs and there is an after school program for working parents.

My son is in the Pre-K program and it is excellent!! His teachers are super caring and supportive. He is making leaps and strides in learning the basics. I feel that he is well ahead of others his age who are in the public schools. I would highly recommend the school-it is well worth the money.

Our school has the full package. Rated #1 in the area (Business 1st). We have strong academics as well as the opportunity to express our faith and love of God. We have a caring family- oriented atmosphere and it has been a true pleasure to have be part of it for the past 24 years.

I love the emphasis on what is REALLY important....GOD!

I have been a teacher at STCS for twenty years and I love the people and the atmosphere of the school. Both of my children graduated from STCS and had wonderful experiences.

Southern Tier Catholic School offers families a great education and strong moral values. We are proud of our small treasure of a school.

Day in and day out a genuine love of God, Children and Learning is felt! STCS exemplifies the best qualities and character teaching our youth!

It instills in the children religious values, charity as well as giving them a good basic education. When I pick up my grandchildren from school or attend an event it is the atmosphere of respect and caring I notice immediately.

I would give four stars for good learning environment, five stars for good moral safety, and appropriate values, but two stars for facilities, and two stars for extra curriculars, and two stars for intellectual opportunities.

Last modified Southern Tier Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8