New Life Christian School

Private | K-12 | 70 students

Student diversity

Living in Olean

Situated in a small town neighborhood. The median home value is $64,800. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $723.

Sweep tile

Posted February 8, 2013

New Life Christian School is a school that we were at one time very happy with. However, as I got to know various aspects of it a little better, I found it to not be a place I was comfortable sending my children to. I do not feel it reinforced the values I was teaching in my home, and my children were being shown, through example, that it was all right to act negatively toward others as long as it was in a "sport". Unfortunately, this is not a place I can, with confidence, send my children anymore.

Posted April 8, 2011

New Life Christina School strives for excellence in academics. The atmosphere is challenging, inclusive, welcoming, and encouraging. The sports programs promote fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship. The drama productions conducted and inspired by the leaders are particularly motivational and bring a sense of unity at times. The leaders are supportive and helpful to the teachers and staff. They serve as mentors to students and new teachers. I love the sense of unity and servitude that is present at the school.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted March 9, 2011

New Life is an excellent school! I cannot even begin to express all the ways in which the teachers and staff positively impacted my life during my time there. New Life is more than a school. New Life Christian School is a family. It doesn't matter if you've been there your whole life or if you transfer in later, which was the case for me, everyone there is very inclusive. I have been to many different school and honestly none can compair with New Life!
—Submitted by a student

Posted September 22, 2009

This school has some of the most dedicated and best educated staff combined with a high record of post graduation education. In addition the school has a growing population of local and international students. Also there is a lot of great opportunity for various unique experiences for all students.

Posted February 19, 2009

We've been involved many years with NLCS. It is exemplary for developing the intellectual, social, moral, spiritual, and physical young person. The culture and ambiance is wonderful, not perfect, but happy, responsible, fun, caring, hardworking...the way it ought to be! We thank God for the school and all the committed teachers and staff.

Posted November 18, 2008

This is a wonderful school to develop a well-rounded child with great academic, athletic and social skills in a supportive atmosphere that encourages excellence.

102 W Forest Ave