K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I love the way that my children come home singing wonderful songs and their hearts are so filled with joy. I love that they are encouraged to read! The books that my children bring home are wonderful books that we as a family can read and discuss and learn from!

At New Life there is a genuine Christian atmosphere and a close knit small community of loving students and staff. The academic standards are high and challenging and students are pushed to reach the highest academic and social potential, with the main goal of developing Christian character. Excellent.

New Life Christian School is a school that we were at one time very happy with. However, as I got to know various aspects of it a little better, I found it to not be a place I was comfortable sending my children to. I do not feel it reinforced the values I was teaching in my home, and my children were being shown, through example, that it was all right to act negatively toward others as long as it was in a "sport". Unfortunately, this is not a place I can, with confidence, send my children anymore.

New Life Christina School strives for excellence in academics. The atmosphere is challenging, inclusive, welcoming, and encouraging. The sports programs promote fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship. The drama productions conducted and inspired by the leaders are particularly motivational and bring a sense of unity at times. The leaders are supportive and helpful to the teachers and staff. They serve as mentors to students and new teachers. I love the sense of unity and servitude that is present at the school.

New Life is an excellent school! I cannot even begin to express all the ways in which the teachers and staff positively impacted my life during my time there. New Life is more than a school. New Life Christian School is a family. It doesn't matter if you've been there your whole life or if you transfer in later, which was the case for me, everyone there is very inclusive. I have been to many different school and honestly none can compair with New Life!

This school has some of the most dedicated and best educated staff combined with a high record of post graduation education. In addition the school has a growing population of local and international students. Also there is a lot of great opportunity for various unique experiences for all students.

We've been involved many years with NLCS. It is exemplary for developing the intellectual, social, moral, spiritual, and physical young person. The culture and ambiance is wonderful, not perfect, but happy, responsible, fun, caring, hardworking...the way it ought to be! We thank God for the school and all the committed teachers and staff.

This is a wonderful school to develop a well-rounded child with great academic, athletic and social skills in a supportive atmosphere that encourages excellence.

Last modified New Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12