New Life Christian School 1

Posted February 08, 2013
New Life Christian School is a school that we were at one time very happy with. However, as I got to know various aspects of it a little better, I found it to not be a place I was comfortable sending my children to. I do not feel it reinforced the values I was teaching in my home, and my children were being shown, through example, that it was all right to act negatively toward others as long as it was in a "sport". Unfortunately, this is not a place I can, with confidence, send my children anymore.

Posted April 08, 2011
New Life Christina School strives for excellence in academics. The atmosphere is challenging, inclusive, welcoming, and encouraging. The sports programs promote fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship. The drama productions conducted and inspired by the leaders are particularly motivational and bring a sense of unity at times. The leaders are supportive and helpful to the teachers and staff. They serve as mentors to students and new teachers. I love the sense of unity and servitude that is present at the school.

Posted March 09, 2011
New Life is an excellent school! I cannot even begin to express all the ways in which the teachers and staff positively impacted my life during my time there. New Life is more than a school. New Life Christian School is a family. It doesn't matter if you've been there your whole life or if you transfer in later, which was the case for me, everyone there is very inclusive. I have been to many different school and honestly none can compair with New Life!

Posted September 22, 2009
This school has some of the most dedicated and best educated staff combined with a high record of post graduation education. In addition the school has a growing population of local and international students. Also there is a lot of great opportunity for various unique experiences for all students.

Posted February 19, 2009
We've been involved many years with NLCS. It is exemplary for developing the intellectual, social, moral, spiritual, and physical young person. The culture and ambiance is wonderful, not perfect, but happy, responsible, fun, caring, hardworking...the way it ought to be! We thank God for the school and all the committed teachers and staff.

Posted November 18, 2008
This is a wonderful school to develop a well-rounded child with great academic, athletic and social skills in a supportive atmosphere that encourages excellence.

Posted August 27, 2008

New Life Christian School 1

Posted August 25, 2008

New Life Christian School
102 W Forest Ave, Olean, NY  14760
(716) 372-1987
Last modified New Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
New Life Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.