Oneida, NY

North Broad Street School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
this is my sons first year and he loves this school and the teachers I like the way they involve the parents in everything and allow them to be right their right with their children.

Posted March 29, 2009
I'm a current student my teacher is a very nice teacher its pretty fun to.

Posted December 05, 2008
I used to go to this school during my younger years, I am now in my last year of high school living in NC. Even though it has been many years I still have many memories with North broad street and I appreaciate all they had taught me.

Posted August 08, 2008
North Broad has wonderful teachers and a very caring principal. It's great!

Posted February 25, 2008
This school is awsome i love the way they do things there i enjoy teachers and how they handle the students and mr. simmons is awsome he does so much for the kids and he does not single them out he is a joy there i hope he is there for generations he is an awsome princible

North Broad Street School 0

Posted January 22, 2008
North Broad Street School has the most wonderful and caring staff. Students are encouraged to do their best always and are encouraged to be their best. The students seem to have respect for teachers and staff because it is also shown to them!

Posted November 16, 2007

North Broad Street School
230 North Broad Street, Oneida, NY  13421
Last modified North Broad Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Broad Street School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top