Posted July 31, 2014
My son is heading to middle school this year, and has been going to Willard Prior since 1st grade. He has learned so much, grown personally and academically by leaps and bounds, and cried when he realized he would not be going back to Willard Prior. That says it all for me!

Posted July 26, 2014
Very good school which focuses on academics heavily within students, teaching them to be hard workers. They also have good art, music, and gym classes

Posted May 30, 2013
What a great school! It seems like the teachers and staff are always doing extra things to help our kids. I see them coming in early and staying after, as well as working with kids during lunchtimes. I am so glad my son is being challenged and treated like family in this school. Thank you!

W F Prior Elementary School 2

Posted February 23, 2009
My grandchildren attend this school, and i feel the teachers choose certain students to pick on, they show favoratism, and they need to be attentive to the needs of all students, not just certain ones very disappointed,

W F Prior Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2008
Two of my children have attended WP for the past two years, and they have become such better learners. They transfered from another school, and I am pleased that the acdemics here at WP are way better that svcs.

W F Prior Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
Both of my children have gone to WP since Kindergarden. It's wonderful school with wonderful teachers and an actively involved PTO who do everything they can for their students.

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted January 08, 2005
I have to disagree with the person who wrote about teachers not handeling behavior problems well, I completely disagree. I am a parent and I have also had many of the teachers in this school as teachers. This school is a great school and we are lucky to have teachers like this. The OSD hires some of the best teachers for elementary education and Willard Prior teachers are in the top of this category. The school evnironment is very comfortable and the teachers and school staff always make you feel welcome. We should find ourselves honored to have such a great school like this within our district.

W F Prior Elementary School
205 East Ave, Oneida, NY  13421
Last modified W F Prior Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W F Prior Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top