Bad
Good

Uprooting children during anytime, especially during the school year puts a very scary feeling of acceptance on children and worry on parents. With that being said I could not have been any more impressed with the welcoming of my children! From the Nurse, Guidance office to the Principal and Assigned Teachers, who genuinely took the personal time to not just make my children feel comfortable,welcome, but ease my mind of the good hands they are in! So far my experience has been wonderful and look forward to many more years of this positive atmosphere!

Teachers are ok, no communication between principal nurse and teachers. Special ed is a joke.

I have found the staff to be very engaging with my child, as well as myself. They are always ready to discuss my daughter's progress, and often thank me for my feedback on her development.

This is an outsanding school. The teachers and principal are warm and welcoming. They have high expectations for all the students and they are able to support students that have disabilities. the best group of educators I have seen.

Friendly environment, wonderful teachers an excellent place for learning and fun

Riverside school had made remarkable improvements with a fantastic principal and great teaching staff. I am very comfortable and satisfied sending both of my girls to Riverside.

The entire staff at Riverside strives to connect with the students and the community. The school does a great job at recognizing individual students for achievement. Teachers are truly dedicated. I am proud to have my children attend Riverside.

Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.