Riverside Elementary School 2

Posted August 04, 2014
Teachers are ok, no communication between principal nurse and teachers. Special ed is a joke.

Posted May 20, 2012
I have found the staff to be very engaging with my child, as well as myself. They are always ready to discuss my daughter's progress, and often thank me for my feedback on her development.

Riverside Elementary School 1

Posted July 03, 2009

Riverside Elementary School 0

Posted June 20, 2009
This is an outsanding school. The teachers and principal are warm and welcoming. They have high expectations for all the students and they are able to support students that have disabilities. the best group of educators I have seen.

Posted October 22, 2008
Friendly environment, wonderful teachers an excellent place for learning and fun

Riverside Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted June 16, 2007
Riverside school had made remarkable improvements with a fantastic principal and great teaching staff. I am very comfortable and satisfied sending both of my girls to Riverside.

Posted May 16, 2007
The entire staff at Riverside strives to connect with the students and the community. The school does a great job at recognizing individual students for achievement. Teachers are truly dedicated. I am proud to have my children attend Riverside.

Posted August 14, 2005
- a former student

Riverside Elementary School
39 House St, Oneonta, NY  13820
Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top