Ossining, NY

Posted November 30, 2009
This school is awsome and will never let you down. :> <3 :)

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009

Anne M Dorner Middle School 0

Posted July 25, 2008
I went to amd for 6th garde and I must say it was one one the best schools that I had went to I wish that I have went all the way up to 8th garde but I had to move to Cailfornia and up to this day even schools out here cant stop amd!!! The teachers there all great they are more then teachers they are friend that you can take with you out- side of school ground, the after school club all so are great .. Amd keep rocking :d

Anne M Dorner Middle School 4

Posted June 19, 2006
AMD is an absolutely WONDERFUL school...in every aspects...teachers, counselors, the whole team...THEY CARE....and I am currently looking into some research for a move and CANNOT find ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE;..they have set one heck of a standard of which seems IMPOSSIBLE to follow..I have my work cut out for me. THANK YOU to the ENTIRE staff/faculty of AMD and the ENTIRE OSD. Will MOST CERTAINLY MISS YOU ALL. My son had special needs and thanks to them we were all like one big family who worked hard with the kids to make them got to where they are and need to be. THANK YOU.

Posted June 07, 2006
This is oe of the best middle schools that I have ever visited.

Anne M Dorner Middle School 3

Posted June 19, 2005
- a former student

Anne M Dorner Middle School
Van Cortlandt Ave, Ossining, NY  10562
Last modified Anne M Dorner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anne M Dorner Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top