PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Academically, the school is top notch, no questions asked. Preparing my 3 children wonderfully. Very challenging. However there is too much bullying that goes without consequences and between the parents way too much cliquishness (makes the parent feel like they are in high school again at times).

Going to this school for nine years (sadly this is my last year in this wonderful school), I know this school inside and out and backwards. The teachers are extroardinary. They actually take their time to help you out so you understand the material that you are struggling with. This school has great academics and when you reach sixth grade, there is a possibility of being accepted into one (or more) of the three AP classes the school has to offer. St. Augustine's is my second (or maybe I should say first) home. My classmates all accept each other as individual people and sure. No one bullies another. All in all, great school.

I have two very spirited little ladies who are thriving at St. Augustine's. The staff is committed to academic and social development of the students - the school is laser focused on ensuring that the development is holistic - not just academic (although the academic curriculum is top notch). The teachers and principal do a wonderful job of including the parents in the community, the communication from the staff is fantastic, and the team approach to educating our children is a pleasure. We love this school, and will continue to have our kids enrolled until they reach 8th grade!

Both my kids went K-8 here. Great academics. Top notch staff. Vibrant school life. Should get 5 stars but there is too much cliquishness and too much bullying.

My son just graduated from St. Augustine School. The only regret I have is that due to not living in the Ossining area we only attended from 6th grade to 8th grade. I wich he had attending from Pre-K on. St. Augustines has developed and prepared him for High School like no one other I can imagine.

I recently graduated from St. Augustine's. The teachers were kind, and always willing to stay after if you needed help. Almost all of the teachers are willing to 110%. It is one of the best in Wechester Country!

Last modified St Augustine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8