Posted October 25, 2013
P.S. 64 is the best school EVER!!!!. It is PHENOMENAL!! All of the teachers are so nice. I wish I can stay in P.S.64 forever. I never want to leave. When it was the last day of school in 3rd grade I was crying because I was going to MISS EVERYONE. I am not just saying this I REALLY MEAN IT. I don't know what I will do without P.S.64. I LOVE P.S64!!! I wonder if I can get that on a shirt and show EVERYONE??? Student, Mia G. 4th grader :D \(~.~)/ I LOVE P.S. 64!!!!! <3 <3

Posted October 10, 2013
I never have to worry about my children in this school, you can speak to teachers and staff regarding any problems and they will work with you to reach a goal for your child. Ms. Chin for instance will go above and beyond to make your child comfortable.

Posted October 09, 2013
My school has a very diverse population. More than twenty different languages are spoken by the families of our students. Many parents attend ESL classes hosted by our wonderful parent coordinator. We also hold multicultural celebrations throughout the year for which the parents generously devote their time and donate delicious foods. Every year it gives me great pleasure to see the children perform at our annual talent show. Our PA , works tirelessly with our staff in behalf of the children. Our administration is extremely supportive of the staff, family, and students. There is no place I would rather work than at PS 64!

Posted September 26, 2013
Principal Nina Auster, Assistant Principal Eric Walters have changed this school around.They are very approachable when you need to discuss anything. Also have to mention the Guidance Counselor, Ms. Chin, Pam and Amy in the main office. A Lot of the teachers are good especially Ms Ramelize, My son has special needs and I feel comfortable leaving him there, knowing that they are looking out for him.

Posted March 29, 2009

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted August 07, 2007

Ps 64 Joseph P Addabbo 1

Posted December 07, 2006

Ps 64 Joseph P Addabbo 4

Posted November 29, 2006
PS 64 is a school in transition. We have a new Principal and I'll reserve my comments until she has completed a full year. The teachers are a mix bag. For the most part they are excellent but on those times when you do have a problem with a teacher, the administration is more concerned with the status quo than in solving the problem. The extracurricular activities are excellent. The school produces plays and talent that will bring tears to your eyes. The security guard is horrible to the students and the really rough kids are not disciplined properly but overall the school is safe. (Lucky for us, we don't have too many rough kids.) Parents are not as involved as in previous years which is not a good sign. My child is in the 5th grade and she's been there since K. The school has made a slow decline.

Posted January 07, 2004

Ps 64 Joseph P Addabbo
82-01 101st Ave, Ozone Park, NY  11416
Last modified Ps 64 Joseph P Addabbo is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 64 Joseph P Addabbo Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.