Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes 4

Posted April 28, 2014
MS 137is a great school because the teachers, parents and students work together in order to be succesful.

Posted March 02, 2012
The school is really amazing for such a large one. I am in and ARP class, 801 to be graduating this year and the school has really gotten much better since my first year. They have gotten much stricter and fights are much less often seen. My teachers are always pushing us to do better and can be confided in at any time. The school is a bit crowded and hallway travel is a bit tight but overall the experience is great. Much better than most middle schools out there.

Posted April 30, 2010

Posted February 26, 2010

Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes 1

Posted November 17, 2009

Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes 4

Posted November 09, 2009
I really like the strictness of the school

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted September 04, 2009

Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes 0

Posted September 01, 2009
Hey! I was a student at M.S137 I graduated with the class of 09. There's not too much to say about this school other than it is really cool. The teachers really get invovled with the students, helping them acidemically. Pesonally I think M.s 137 has all the cool teachers. Even though we had to break a sweat while working, it paid off. We worked hard and got rewarded at the end. I will Truly Miss The Good times i had there!

Posted June 10, 2009
i am a student at ms.137 and i love the school. I have nice teachers and good grades but some classes are challenging but that's school!! My favorite teacher is definitely ms.sasso who has always been there when kids need!

Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes
109-15 98th St, Ozone Park, NY  11417
Last modified Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top