Parish, NY

Altmar Parish Williamstown High School 4

Posted March 07, 2015
I have been to this school for aboit 10 years soon 11, and yeah I've moved But I came back to many times to count. Haa, Yea it's a 6-10 But there are only like 400-450 students. With 7th and 8th graders. Not even 400 kids I bet. Also the class's are easier, than any other school I've been there But Fulton. Fulton I think III a easier. Global I I S's the hardest so far. Everything else is easy. But Yeah, 9th grade English and algebra are the easiest, Personal opinion.

Altmar Parish Williamstown High School 1

Posted October 31, 2014
Many of the teachers have only a mediocre understanding of what they are teaching. The classes available are very basic with no AP options. The administration isn't particularly bright and bases many of it's hiring practices on nepotism instead of merit. The pay is fairly low for teachers compared to other schools in the area so the majority of good teachers will go to a different school after a few years.

Altmar Parish Williamstown High School 5

Posted March 18, 2012
APW is a great school. I have lived in the school district for 15 years and attended school there for 10 years. I have had a good eduaction. I like the teachers and the flexibility for classes.

Altmar Parish Williamstown High School
639 County Route 22, Parish, NY  13131
Last modified Altmar Parish Williamstown High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Altmar Parish Williamstown High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top