Bad
Good

Michael A Maroun Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2015
My kids and I just moved here over the summer and they made my family feel welcomed awesome school couldn't ask for a better one

Posted October 03, 2009
They give loving care to their students and one on one attention to my autistic granddaughter!

Posted April 30, 2009
I am sorry to say I a very unhappy with the school and hope this gets put up. I feel that the parent is not heard unless it is in agreement with the finacial betterment of the school. I have triplets there and have for three years asked for them to be in seperate classes and even though the one boy who is in a class by themselfs does incredibly better the school will not change it. This year all I have heard is maybe next year. No 4 years for them I will not have my children return to the school in the fall they deserve better and it is too bad it has come to this.

Michael A Maroun Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2008
So far we are pleased with the school. It has wonderful resources for children identified with special needs or below level, but has limited to no resources for those gifted/talented students who excel. The Administration is awesome and is real hands-on. Very neat and orderly building and the students tend to be respectful and courteous in the hallways and classrooms. Wish instruments / band would start sooner. This school provides a safe, caring environment for learning.

Michael A Maroun Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2007
I absolutely love this school. My daughter is attending kindergarden there. She is a bit behind but she recieves great services. The teachers and faculty really care about your child. I am so happy my daughter gets to go to such a great school with caring people, and classrooms that arent crowded.

Michael A Maroun Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter has attended Maroun Elementary since kindergarten. The school has an excellent reading program, that helped my daughter go from below grade level to working at or above grade level in one school year. The math needs a bit a work. I am very disappointed that my daughter could not get summer help in math even though she is below grade level and being moved on the next grade.

11 Elm Street, Phoenix, NY  13135
Last modified Michael A Maroun Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.