Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I graduated from this school in 2011, when I was 10, 2 months away from being 11. This is the highest caliber elementary school you can find, so many extra classes like music, (Mrs. Malloy when I went.) Art, with one of the best teachers I ever had, Mr. Gursslin, computer (Gursslin) and library etc... The teachers are great people who really care about the childrens success and there many hardworking kids. They are so tolerant in terms of being able to work with you. I was a difficult child, who always got in trouble (Pretty much the only ill behaved student there) and they fixed me up by the time I went to middle school I knew I had to change and what I wanted to do and now I am an honors student. This is an incredible school. They instill good values at a young age, and can turn any kid around, no matter how bad. By sending your child to this school you are setting them up for success, and one of there teachers even got the golden apple award! (Ms. Doohan.) I was in the class that won the scholastic kids are authors contest, and the teacher of that class Mrs. Kwit (Great teacher) went on to be the principal. Just a few more things to show this schools greatness.

MCE is an absolutely wonderful school. The teaching, administrative and support staff is superior to all area institutions bar none. I am proud to be affiliated with these awesome people.

Last modified Mendon Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.