New Life Christian Academy 2

Posted May 10, 2011
I was a student at New Life, and if you want your child brainwashed into being a Christian go right ahead and send them there. Math and English were exceptionally taught at New Life and I was ahead of others my age, but I had to relearn History and Science once in college because it was taught from the "Christian Perspective".

Posted October 01, 2010
My daughter has attended NLCA for the past two years. I appreciate the teachers and staff at the school. They care about the kids. The education is Bible based and beneficial. They use the Beka curriculum which is a high standard. We have been very pleased with the education at this school. It is much better than the public school we left. The atmosphere is good and the kids are learning.

Posted October 05, 2009
Im a new believer of the christian faith.. I recently had crisis in my life and going to church.. learning to love and trust god has helped me understand my life better. This school teaches to love god and believe in his faith. While helping to learn the basic academic principles needed in life. Both will further these children along and personally I think its wonderful. God Bless!

Posted March 25, 2009
This school is an excellent school. It is of high standards. A very respectable school.

New Life Christian Academy
164 Prospect Avenue, Plattsburgh, NY  12901
Last modified New Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Life Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top