Posted December 13, 2013
Seton has caring dedicated teachers that really know my two kids. I like that the other students seem well behaved and respectful to students and teachers whenever I am visiting...a big difference from our last school. And the academics are strong. Testing days are not big productions and the teachers don't get my kids stressed out over them. Love it! Well worth my investment in my kids education.

Posted September 04, 2012
My boys and I have loved Seton for the past 13 years! What a great education they are receiving! Their test ratings are the best in the area, financial aid is available and the teachers are dedicated and hard working. The school day is from 755-245, longest in our area but worth the time, effort and commitment. Values, hard work and academics are rewarded and saluted. Thank goodness our area has the Seton Option!

Posted August 07, 2010
We have found Seton Academy to be a wonderful family-oriented school. Their academic standard are very high and the teachers are caring and supportive.

Posted September 17, 2009
The school has a great academic record, the students do service for the community and those in need, and the parents and students are very cooperative.

Posted September 27, 2008
This is a very family oriented school with small class sizes and excellent teachers. Our family loves this school.

Seton Academy
23 Saint Charles Street, Plattsburgh, NY  12901
Last modified Seton Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Seton Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.