Port Chester, NY

John F Kennedy Magnet School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is a friendly, forward-thinking school. All of the teachers attend professional devlopment courses that keep us up-to-date on teaching with the new mandates. We welcome all of our students with enthusiasm and work well with all the support staff to meet our students needs. It has a professional but friendly attitude toward all, students, parents, other personnel. JFK is a wonderful place to work

John F Kennedy Magnet School 5

Posted March 01, 2005
I'm a mother of three, and my youngest attend JFK. we use to live in the Bronx and my children attended the city schools and like all mother in the city our kids had probles in reading, writing and math. My son was below grade level by one year and a half. In only 6 months he has went up a whole year by the years end i'm sure he will be up to grade. Thank You JFK Dylan's mom Joan

John F Kennedy Magnet School 4

Posted October 25, 2004
The principal and the office staff are a bit rude at this school. They are not as professional as I think they should be to visiting parents. The teachers and students are great! The school offers excellent extracurricular activities and parent involvement is encouraged. Over all I like the school, I just wish the principal and the office staff would brush up on their people skills.

John F Kennedy Magnet School
40 Olivia Street, Port Chester, NY  10573
Last modified John F Kennedy Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F Kennedy Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top