Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amazing school. Fantastic teachers. Kids make friends for life. No matter what anyone says about the Port Chester school district our teachers rock Send your kids to port Chester schools. They will do brilliantly

My daughters both love King Street. They are involved in almost every activity and have many great friends. The teachers are very involved in each child's development. We are very happy with the school overall.

I graduated from this school 3 years ago and I was so upset that I decided to go to this school. The children are really mean and rude. I felt like somebody pushed me in a cage full of wild animals. Some girls pushed me around, gossiped behind my back, and never included me.The gym teacher is so lazy! He doesn't appreciate his job. All he does is eat donuts! Some teachers are lazy and strict. The lazy teachers don't challenge the students in the subjects. Although I had a few friends from that school, I still keep in touch with them. Parents, I recommend you to NOT put your child in this school.

The teachers at King Street School are very dedicated to each individual student's needs. The Principal is very involved with every aspect of daily student life. The variety of afterschool programs offered target all interests. The PTA does an excellent job of keeping the parents informed of everything that is happened not only at the school but in the community.

I have no regrets in sending my two children to this school. The teachers are terrific and the principal runs a tight ship. She knows every student by name and ensures a clean, safe, academic environment. The PTA is organized and well-run. My children are happy and so am I.

I'm an Ex-student of this school, and it is great! It is much better than a regular school it is a fun and unique school! All the teachers are fun and nice, your kid will make many friends here and he will learn not only school subjects, but life lessons too! It's a great school and I recommend it to anyone that is looking for schools!

Last modified King Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.