Posted January 02, 2012
PCHS is a truly excellent gem of a school that is frequently overlooked by Westchester standards due to it's slightly less impressive score statistics. These averages more accurately reflect the impressive diversity of the school than the lack of educational rigor. The school is one of the only schools in Westchester where students can receive both a quality education and experience a diverse student body. I graduated just a few years ago and went to a top 50 college, as did many in my class. I feel like I was prepared for the real world and the workplace in a way many of my peers at Blind Brook/Rye/Greenwich high schools will never be. I had excellent teachers and highly value the education I received.

Posted October 09, 2010
It has some great staff but needs to be bigger to accommodate all the incoming students every year. renovation of the third floor would help this problem.

Posted February 20, 2008
Our first child started in the district in 1990 and our last will graduate this year in 2008. The ethnic diversity of the school is invaluable in preparing students for life in an increasingly pluralistic society. The teachers are first-rate. The school's performing arts programs - vocal, instrumental and drama - have a well-deserved reputation for excellence.

Port Chester Senior High School 2

Posted September 18, 2007
Tremendous school. We move to POrt Chester 3 years ago from the midwest and could not be happier. We instantly felt comfortable and our children could not be happier. I would highly recommend this school

Posted March 27, 2007
Port Chester High School is one of the oldest high schools in westchester county. Great teachers and a proud football basketball baseball tradition

Posted October 25, 2006
Great school for all kids.

Posted September 20, 2004
- a former student

Posted May 14, 2004
- a former student

Posted September 11, 2003

Port Chester Senior High School
1 Tamarack Rd, Port Chester, NY  10573
Last modified Port Chester Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Port Chester Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top