Port Chester, NY

Thomas A Edison School 5

Posted April 01, 2005
My son has been attending Edison School since kindergarten and it has been a wonderful experience for him. He has special needs that don't rise to the level of having him classified as special education and I found that the school has been 100% responsive to his needs. The teachers are incredibly dedicated and work together as a team to held the children succeed. Now that my son is about to graduate, I know that I made the right decision to keep him in public school rather than transfer him to a private one. I do not think that he would have gotton a better education anywhere else.

Thomas A Edison School
132 Rectory Street, Port Chester, NY  10573
Last modified Thomas A Edison School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas A Edison School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top