Port Chester, NY

Posted February 18, 2014
This is the first year for my kids in the K and PK3 and they love the school. I am so happy with the school as a parent . We love CCHRS.

Corpus Christi School 2

Posted October 05, 2013
I feel like this school should prepare me for high school. A class that just graduated is very confused about a lot of things. I think that they shouldnt treat the other students like they are children. And they shouldnt put too much pressure on us. The testing system is horrible. We learn someting one day then the next day we have a test. That doesnt even give a student enough time to go over the lesson if they didnt understand it. I think they learn everything too fast and for the kids that are slow, they dont do anything. I dont recomend this school at all. I honestly think public school will be better . Its less money and you have more extra things too do.

Corpus Christi School 4

Posted July 17, 2013
I have recently graduated from CC-HRS and it was one of the best schools I've ever been too! Although the girls in my class didn't appreciate my friendship, I made friends with the 7th graders of 2013. My friends in that class are amazing and are the best friends I've ever had! The teachers are challenging and help students if needed. Every month, the priests and sisters plan masses so the students can pray and be with The Lord. The students have their own laptop! The teachers use the laptops to help students understand the lesson by assigning an academic website so the students can learn and have fun! Next year, the school has new programs such as Chess Club, Drama Club, Track and Field, and cheerleading! The school also has programs like soccer, basketball, and football. Parents, I recommend you to send your child to this school. :-) - Submitted by student

Corpus Christi School 2

Posted April 22, 2013
As far as resources, compared to the local public schools, this school has good technology available for the students which is important to me. As far as the teachers, I am not sure if they are appropriate. This is my daughter's first year in the kindergarten and I am highly disappointed by her teacher and the staff at the front desk office. I paid for a fee that I owed for the books, and received notices that I owed money twice. From what my daughter has repeated from her the mouth of her teacher, I have the impression that her teacher can be inappropriate. She told my daughter that if she did not behave, she was going to phone the classmate's parents and tell them my daughter's party was canceled two days before her birthday party. I felt that this comment was out of line. Then my daughter told me that one of the other girls called her "fat" and the teacher never addressed. I am really considering placing her in the public schools if the other teachers are just as inappropriate. Why am I paying thousands of dollars for a teacher to embarrass my child.

Posted January 10, 2013
I have been consistently pleased to find that Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary School is serving my three children so well. The school has state of the art technology in every grade and in the upper grades, each child has a laptop on their desk. The building and grounds are beautiful, the faculty is highly-skilled and it is obvious how much they are invested in the success of each student. The Salesian atmosphere in the school makes parents and children feel like they are family. Each day starts with an "assembly" where prayer, song and positivity are what the kids begin their school day with. The technology lab is top notch with every bell and whistle imaginable. Language, Music, Art and "musical theater" is available to each child. I can say that my children and I truly love the school. It is so well worth the investment to have my children thriving in such a good school. I love the diversity of the student body, with children of every possible background working and growing harmoniously. I am very impressed that there is someone who is available to speak to parents in Spanish, Portuguese and other languages. Thumbs up to everyone who makes CCHRS a great place to be everyday.

Posted January 27, 2010
I love this school so much. It is like a huge family and I feel so comfortable and happy walking into school in the morning!

Posted March 15, 2009

Posted May 08, 2006

Posted May 02, 2006
High Quality Academic Programs Availability of extracurricular activities High Level of Parent Involvment

Posted October 22, 2005