PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My child had a terrific year in Pre-K 4! She loved coming to school every day-not wanting to miss out on anything. Everyone was very nurturing and always took great care in any concerns we may have had. She has learned so much. Thank you!

I have been consistently pleased to find that Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary School is serving my three children so well. The school has state of the art technology in every grade and in the upper grades, each child has a laptop on their desk. The building and grounds are beautiful, the faculty is highly-skilled and it is obvious how much they are invested in the success of each student. The Salesian atmosphere in the school makes parents and children feel like they are family. Each day starts with an "assembly" where prayer, song and positivity are what the kids begin their school day with. The technology lab is top notch with every bell and whistle imaginable. Language, Music, Art and "musical theater" is available to each child. I can say that my children and I truly love the school. It is so well worth the investment to have my children thriving in such a good school. I love the diversity of the student body, with children of every possible background working and growing harmoniously. I am very impressed that there is someone who is available to speak to parents in Spanish, Portuguese and other languages. Thumbs up to everyone who makes CCHRS a great place to be everyday.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

For several years my children have enjoyed being taught by a group of highly capable and caring teachers. The atmosphere created by the adults working with the students is very nurturing. I would say it is like a second family. Every teacher has been invested in the success of the students and give individualized attention to the students. Academically, personally or by fostering talents and skills, the teachers are fantastic and I am very pleased with them and the school's administration.

Amount of homework: Agree

I have experienced that the amount of homework and projects is always appropriate for each child's grade level. Better yet, I see that the projects and reports seem to be designed to inspire my children and keep them enthusiastic about their work while they are outside of the classroom setting.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary School has proven to be outstanding, not only for its academics, but for the character building aspects of the education that students receive. We were so pleased that it is a family-like community where everyone is invested in every child's success. Faculty, administration and staff help my kids to be the best person they can be. The children are encouraged to do service to the community, be kind and compassionate and be an example to others. The school does this successfully by modeling this behavior and good values for its students. I am so glad that my children attend the school because it reinforces what we teach our children at home. I can be proud of the people that they are becoming as a result of attending Corpus Christi Holy Rosary School.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

At the pre-k 4 level there are 3 "teacher" to 33 students. Good luck on effectiveness...

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Perhaps in a higher grade level but in Pre-k 4, teachers give the school a bad name. They give up on your child if they require extra help.

I enrolled my child in this school assuming he would have a great experience. Let me just say, if you're child is in need of special education help or speech therapy THIS IS NOT THE SCHOOL for them. My child never had a behavioral issue until he attended this school. The pre-k 4 teachers are just there to literally collect a check. It is apparent that they have lost their passion for teaching and do not care to take the proper steps towards helping a child that needs a little push. They expect every child to be "normal" is such a thing exist. They are very quick to give up on a child and should seriously retire or consider another profession but at their late age bossing children around like nagging grandmothers is what they do best. They are very discouraging and I fear my son will not have the passion to learn due to his terrible experience.

This is the first year for my kids in the K and PK3 and they love the school. I am so happy with the school as a parent . We love CCHRS.

I feel like this school should prepare me for high school. A class that just graduated is very confused about a lot of things. I think that they shouldnt treat the other students like they are children. And they shouldnt put too much pressure on us. The testing system is horrible. We learn someting one day then the next day we have a test. That doesnt even give a student enough time to go over the lesson if they didnt understand it. I think they learn everything too fast and for the kids that are slow, they dont do anything. I dont recomend this school at all. I honestly think public school will be better . Its less money and you have more extra things too do.

Last modified Corpus Christi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8