Clinton Avenue School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Excellent leadership, excellent administration, excellent teachers, and an excellent curriculum

Clinton Avenue School 4

Posted December 27, 2007
Academically the school system is good however, the schools themself are old and outdated they need to be refurbished. The school system needs to put money into the buildings and security of the buildings to ensure a safe haven for our chlidren to learn.

Clinton Avenue School 1

Posted July 19, 2007

Clinton Avenue School 5

Posted June 22, 2007
100% a great school! could never imagine having my kids in another school. much parent involvement and outstanding academic programs for the children as well as fun clubs before and after school.

Clinton Avenue School 5

Posted February 21, 2007
The school is the best school my daugter has been to. I am concerned since I am 50, that they really push the kids on state test more then an overall learning. As I said it may just be a women that learned 40 years ago. I am just concerned.

Clinton Avenue School