Port Jefferson Station, NY

Posted October 06, 2011
I think Boyle Road is a great school. I have 2 kids that attend there and I will say we are all very happy. They geniunely enjoying going to school. I am a working Mom and I love that if I have any quesitons or concerns the teachers and the Principal are quick to answer my questions. Also I love that the principal knows every student and parent. When I do attend school events she is very personalable and welcomes every family by names. That shows how much pride she has in our school and it shows.

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted December 04, 2009
Very welcoming atmosphere. Great teachers. Children always placed first.

Posted September 23, 2009
Nothing but great things to say about Boyle Road School!!

Posted September 22, 2009
This is a great school. Teachers work so hard for all of the students. Wonderful activities for students. Many ways for parents to get involved!!!

Boyle Road Elementary School 2

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted September 02, 2009
As a parent I'm very happy with the school. People are concerned about youth in a principal but I have the opposite reaction. I think youth often brings comfort and experience with the latest technology and educational approaches. My daughters teacher often took a constructivist approach to learning and guided my child to the answers in a systematic way. As for prior postings, my child's entire experience has been both the whole word method as well as the phonemic approach to reading. Emphasis was placed on diagraphs in early grades as well as balanced literacy.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted January 18, 2009
Good school. Improving lot in last few years. Hope this improvent will continue.

Posted September 05, 2008

Boyle Road Elementary School
424 Boyle Road, Port Jefferson Station, NY  11776
Last modified Boyle Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boyle Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top