Port Jefferson Station, NY

Posted April 20, 2010
The school is fun, educational and like one happy family.

Posted October 18, 2009
My child is happy with his teachers and friends and is learning a variety of subjects.

Posted October 16, 2009
Terryville school has been and will be teaching my child for the next five years and she loves it there..

Posted October 16, 2009
My family loves this school because you won't find a more dedicated principal or teachers or parents for our children.

Posted October 15, 2009
I love Terryville because of the great people there starting with Mrs. Victor,the principal. The teachers are kind and wonderful educators and the parents are the best.

Posted October 14, 2009
I love Terryville because it is truly a family. Parents, students, and faculty alike are committed to the best interests of every child.

Posted October 14, 2009
My children have been in other elementary schools and I have to say that they have never been happier and I can see how their grades have excelled and how they have matured into wonderful students thanks to Terryville.

Posted October 14, 2009
Terryville road School is like a big family, it's all about the children. Our principal knows every child and their parents. My children are receiving the greatest education and love their school.

Posted October 14, 2009
Well qualified teachers, excellent education program

Posted October 14, 2009
Everyone helps everyone out at this school. I have never felt so welcome there and I trust them completely in making sure my children get the education they need.

Terryville Road School
401 Terryville Road, Port Jefferson Station, NY  11776
Last modified Terryville Road School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terryville Road School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top