Posted July 18, 2015
The teachers at OLOW are there because they want to be. There fulfillment comes from the education they provide our children with and watching them grow and flourish!!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 18, 2015
Just right--at least that I am aware of through second grade, will know more in years to come.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 18, 2015
Our children are given the faith, the strength and the values to stand up for themselves, value themselves, and not succumb to peer pressure.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 18, 2015
I volunteer up at the school for the lunch program. All of the children have such well manners and etiquette. From 4 year olds to 12 years old, they all say please, thank you...they all say hello and good bye...

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 18, 2015
Without a doubt. These children from grade preK to 8th grade truly care about one another and watch out for one another.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 18, 2015
This school is the epitome of honesty, integrity, and fairness...also faith, education, values and understanding!

Posted July 05, 2015
The teachers are so dedicated to their students success. These dedicated educators who have been there for years, have made the commitment to stay and teach not for the financial reward but for the love of teaching. I love OLOW teachers

Our Lady of Wisdom Regional School 5

Posted July 05, 2015
Schools should be about promoting education, this school not only promotes excellence in education, it promotes love, brotherhood and kindness among students that's long lasting. My oldest child graduated over 2 years ago and her friendship with her OLOW classmates is still present.

Posted July 02, 2015
The teachers at Our Lady of Wisdom School are committed to the holistic education of each student. They are receptive to Parents and Students, and easily accessible to discuss the student's needs. They provide a strong Academic Foundation , and a strong Christian Value Foundation. They are positive Role Models for all our children. They take the time to reach all the needs of each child. I volunteer daily at the school , and I'm so grateful we found this school! The Priests, Principal, Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Administrative Staff, School Nurse , Parents and students foster a true sense of Community, Value Based Education and Academic Excellence. Each morning our Grandson can't wait to get to school. He loves Our Lady Of Wisdom and all that it encompasses! We Love Our Lady Of Wisdom for all it has to offer to enrich the lives of all our children. Additionally, I love the way the older children reach out to the younger children. There is a strong message of self accountability and love at our school. This message is seen each day in how the students learn, work together and come together for charitable projects throughout the year. Our Teachers Teach by example, and this is evident in the character of our children at Our Lady of Wisdom.

Posted July 02, 2015
I feel that my son has exceeded by attending this school. The teacher's are professional, extremely intelligent and kind. I am nothing but proud that my son is enrolled at Our Lady of Wisdom!

114-116 Myrtle Avenue, Port Jefferson, NY 11777, Port Jefferson, NY  11777
Last modified Our Lady of Wisdom Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Wisdom Regional School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top