K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Warm and friendly enviornment. Grades K-12. Excellent college success rate. Guidance Department, Administration, and College Advisor are remarkable they are very compassoinate and have a spirit excellence.

I am presently a student at Bethel Christian Academy. I will be graduating from the 12th grade in June 2010. I have been a student since kindergarten. My older brother was a student for 7 years. He is presently a student at Old Westbury State University. I love the school, the teachers and my classmates. It is like a family setting. I wish the school had a college. I would definitely go to it. I am a member of the student body, the dance troupe, school's chorus, step team, fashion club, and newspaper.

I have been working at Bethel Christian Academy for over 15 years. We are one of the only private schools to go from k through 12. Our graduation records are veryn high. Our students have gone on to St John's University, Temple University, North Eastern University, Hofstra, Long Island University, Stony Brook, and Morgan State.. just to name a few. Our Elmentary site have the Reading First Program and Title I and III Math. Our students take all state exms including NY State Regents. Therefore our students recived either the NY State Regents or Advance Regents Diplomas. Besides of the regular academics, we have French , a Music & Arts Program, The FACE Program for advance students, Collge Prep, a Student Body, Honor Society. DANCE TROUPE, CHORUS, BAND, STEP TEAM, DRAMA, and much more.

Last modified Bethel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12