Ideal Montessori School 4

Posted June 25, 2012
I have spent my whole life in Montessori. They have trained me since I was a baby to achieve greatness. Now i am in a specialized highschool. All because of my years in that school. So you can take my word for it.An alumni's word. Enroll your child. But as advice you should also enroll your students in an extra classes in their hobby. That is the only downfall of this school. The lack of extra classes besides cooking,singing,and computer.

Posted April 05, 2012
My daughter attends this school and I am very pleased with her performance and with my decision to send her there. Her reading and math skills are beyond her grade level. The classes are small, the teachers and principal are very focused on the academic achievement of the students. Some reviews have complained about the strictness of the school, the fact that there is no after school program or have a gymnasium. If those things are more important for you as a parent then this school is not right for your son or daughter, however if academic excellence is more important I highly recommend this school. I am all for structure and discipline so I applaud the efforts of the principal and staff of Ideal Montessori.

Posted June 20, 2011
I attend this school and the only thing i can say about it is --- BEAUTIFUL!Because the classes are small, children build amazing friendships and get the help they need. I am now in the best teacher's class - Mr. Somayya.This school brings forth only well-rounded and bright students.

Ideal Montessori School 4

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted June 18, 2009

Ideal Montessori School 0

Posted June 15, 2009
My daughter is in 1st grade and she has learned soso much compared to her 1st grade friends in public school, her teacher has worked extremly hard w/her students

Ideal Montessori School 0

Posted June 11, 2009
The school is great and way higher in levels of learning than public shcool.Each grade is 1 grade ahead of itself.The teachers are okay but the only really excellent teacher is Mr.Somayya who teaches 7th and 8th grade.Studying is hard to keep up a good average but it gets easier every week.It is close to summer vacation yet the work is the same and finally easier for me now.I love this class because last year i had this wise guy teacher who taught us nothing.Thanks Mr.Somayya, from all the 6th graderrs in your class of 08-09.

Ideal Montessori School 2

Posted May 20, 2009
This school is good academically. However, the instructors are too aged to handle the needs of young children's behavior. They are so anxious about the academics, that they aren't always concious of what's occurring in the classroom. They mix advance students with older children, and this doesn't translate to success. Instead, they should be in age appropriate classes, and given more work if necessary. Lastly, the frequent field trips aren't supervised well. The children are rushed to pre-assigned destinations, and can't truely enjoy the experience. Yes, the classes are small. Yet, without a extracurriclar activities, daily recess and a true gymnasium. This isn't a great environment for a well rounded child. Also, they don't have before or after care. For working parents, this isn't practical.

Ideal Montessori School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

Ideal Montessori School 1

Posted February 17, 2009

Ideal Montessori School
87-41 165th Street, Queens, NY  11432
Last modified Ideal Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ideal Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top