Queens, NY

Posted November 24, 2014
I am an 8th grade student. I applied for Bard and took the test. I literally 10 minutes ago got an email telling me I got an interview!!! From what I heard this school is fabulous. It is challenging and is definitely for more advanced students. I hope I get in !!!

Posted December 10, 2012
My daughter was able to go to this school as a sophomore when we moved to the city (they don't take many so we were lucky) and it has been a fantastic experience, culturally, intellectually, academically and socially. The teachers are amazing and my daughter has just blossomed in the few months she has been here.

Posted September 01, 2011
This is a great school. Queens campus is relatively new and that is probably the reason of the low rating by Great Schools. I would rate it at 10 based on the education level it provides at this school. It has the best teachers you can find, wonderful leadership and administration that I think know every student by name. My son is very happy to be at this school and can not wait to go back next week.

Bard High School Early College Queens
30-20 Thomson Avenue, Queens, NY  11101
Last modified Bard High School Early College Queens is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bard High School Early College Queens Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top