Bad
Good

Posted January 30, 2016
This school is definitely unique from other schools, as cliche as it sounds. The student body is very welcoming, you're bound to find a friend with a common interest. The school itself always feels like home and definitely does not feel like a small school. There are a lot of facilities offered even though it's two floors and a shared auditorium. The teachers are as good as they get. They're very passionate about their work and their studies and want you to succeed just as much as you want to succeed. I'm currently a senior, or Year 2, at bard and choosing this school has been the best decision I've ever made. I'm definitely prepared for college.

Posted November 24, 2014
I am an 8th grade student. I applied for Bard and took the test. I literally 10 minutes ago got an email telling me I got an interview!!! From what I heard this school is fabulous. It is challenging and is definitely for more advanced students. I hope I get in !!!

Posted December 10, 2012
My daughter was able to go to this school as a sophomore when we moved to the city (they don't take many so we were lucky) and it has been a fantastic experience, culturally, intellectually, academically and socially. The teachers are amazing and my daughter has just blossomed in the few months she has been here.

Posted September 01, 2011
This is a great school. Queens campus is relatively new and that is probably the reason of the low rating by Great Schools. I would rate it at 10 based on the education level it provides at this school. It has the best teachers you can find, wonderful leadership and administration that I think know every student by name. My son is very happy to be at this school and can not wait to go back next week.

Bard High School Early College Queens
30-20 Thomson Avenue, Queens, NY  11101
Last modified Bard High School Early College Queens is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.