Queens, NY

1 review of this school

Frederick Douglas Academy Vi High School 3

Posted September 26, 2013
I have attend this school in 2008 and graduated in 2012. Over all my experience was not that great. At the beginning of freshmen year things was good with calsses wise. Approaching senior year things got bad. I had to spend my gym class in the auauditorium. It was frustrating and not very motivating but I blame the mayer for coming up with this bad idea of not just putting many school in one building but of a insignificant grade differences. The teachers over all was good, I had some great and memorable learning experiences. At certain point the behavior of the class mates can be overwhelming and disruptive. I believe with a better system and obedient school's Frederick Douglass can be a great school.

Frederick Douglas Academy Vi High School
8-21 Bay 25th Street, Queens, NY  11691
Last modified Frederick Douglas Academy Vi High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederick Douglas Academy Vi High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top