Queens, NY

Academy for Careers In Television and Film 5

Posted September 17, 2014
This school provided me with the best four years of my life so far. The friendships I made here, both with my fellow peers and instructors, are ones I know will last me a lifetime. I plan on keeping in touch with everyone that was important to me because of how profuse their impact was upon me. I have never felt more accepted and loved in a community, not even at my own home or amongst members of my own biological family, and I could not be more thankful for all that this place was able to provide me with. One of my main goals as I get older is to help bring attention to this school because parents all around New York City deserve to know about such a special place to send their children to. This place will remain in my heart and thoughts until I die, and I look forward to the day that I can tell both my children and grandchildren about it.

Academy for Careers In Television and Film 1

Posted March 19, 2014
As a fellow student at this school I've seen how many people really are... We have drug dealers selling to freshman during lunch time. the disrespect to teachers cause the students can not control themselves and the lack of work students get done in class. Many kids do not have any common sense and have no idea what they are doing which causes the disasters that there is in this school.

Academy for Careers In Television and Film 5

Posted June 12, 2013
This is a great school everyone should be in. The teachers help you grow, and you get to see things in different perpectives. Also we have a lot of production equipment, which we all have access too. Also if we want to borrow any equipment were able to sign it out! It's a great school I'm currently a Junior in this school going to be senior.

Academy for Careers In Television and Film 4

Posted February 14, 2011
This school is great. The small size, individual attention, and friendly environment make for an awesome learning environment. This school is for creative students interested in film making.

Academy for Careers In Television and Film
1-50 51st Avenue, Queens, NY  11101
Last modified Academy for Careers In Television and Film is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy for Careers In Television and Film Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top