Bad
Good

August Martin High School 4

Posted August 13, 2012
i did so work there with the kids and they have a lot of hope

August Martin High School 5

Posted March 16, 2008
. As far as i have been in this school, i hadn't had to fight through a class but just do my work and not mingle with anyone that is not doing their work. The school also offers internships which is great for students in medical and business and law.

August Martin High School 1

Posted September 04, 2007
I do not like this school because they have teachers that is not teaching the students and when an entire class fails the teacher should be held responsible. I am trying to move my child and will do so no matter what the principal says. My child should not be penalized because of what others have done. Submitted by a parent

August Martin High School

Posted August 20, 2007
i think august martin need to work on the security system and the behavior of the students.and also work on the relation between the student and the students so they can learn better.

August Martin High School 4

Posted June 17, 2007
I personally believe August Martin High School is a typically inner city school. Some parents send their children to school only to be raised by the teachers. Which in turn makes teaching extremely difficult. I am a product of August Martin, and was taught by some of the same teachers now. I went on to graduate with honors from Howard University along with my bestfriend. and now is in graduate working on my masters. So, the academic program is their, its just up to the students to accept responsibility and become proactive about their education. Parental involvement needs to positive increase. We don't need to hear what the teachers is not doing. We need to hear what can parents and teachers collectively do!

August Martin High School 1

Posted April 07, 2005
This school is in need of some major improvement the teacher dont know how to teach the sutdent are always fighting and not passing their classes. I cant believe this school is not among the schools that are in need of help. I transfer my child form that school becaues I was aware of the school they cover up the accidents to make the school look good.

August Martin High School 2

Posted February 12, 2005
I think this school should let the children choose their classes so they actually attend their classes. I believe if we put our kids in classes that they like they will actual attend.

August Martin High School
156-10 Baisley Boulevard, Queens, NY  11434
Last modified August Martin High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.